In the midst of everything going on in the world, it is super handy to know how to create a facemask buckle on a 3D printer. Allowing you to control the manufacture and contact for every portion of the process. So let's get to the details:
Do you want to know more about 3D printing face mask? Do you want to print your own face mask? Please click the following link:
1. Creality 3D printed face mask buckle tutorial: Link
2. The Creality 3D face mask buckle tutorial STL file for download: Link
3. The Video of 3D Printed face shields for medics and professionals: Link
4. Prusa Protective Face Shield: PDF(click to open);
1. V-slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
2. Super Printing size with one-piece structure, save space but building the world.
3. Decreasing shipping cost by Semi-knockdown package, only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
4. Power resume function: Ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
5. Safety protected Power supply, reach110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
6. CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High precision printing quality.
7. Patent Technology: MK-8 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion;
Patent Technology: V-slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
8. New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape and glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
9. 24 Hours testing for key components before delivery and one year warranty.
10. Good printing quality, reasonable cost for the beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts.
Now that you have all of the details on creating this cool mask, take a shot at it and email us your grand creation! Just think of the possibilities for expansion of this idea like sunvisors and other uses. Happy Printing!