Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 24 and Feb 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping! 14 Day Return Policy.
Grab the ViewSonic® LED Projector PX701HD while the Storewide Sale is On!
Ships from our USA warehouse
Ideal for both home entertainment and office use, the ViewSonic® PX701HD delivers stunning Full HD images for versatile projection. With 3,500 ANSI lumens, this high-brightness projector delivers clear pictures even in brightly lit rooms. What’s more, an energy-saving SuperEco™ feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 20,000 hours,* effectively reducing lamp replacement and maintenance costs. A cloud-based vColorTuner™ feature allows users to customize and save color profiles, while exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment. Dual HDMI inputs and USB power supply delivers flexible connectivity options for gaming, movies, wireless dongles, and more.
BRIGHT IMAGES IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Packed with 3,500 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment.
*The image contained herein is simulated to reflect an image under different resolution (or scheme) for demonstration purposes only, and may not be the actual image displayed from the product.
LONG LAMP LIFE
An energy-saving SuperEco™ feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 20,000 hours.*
*Lamp life may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
VERTICAL LENS SHIFT
A vertical lens shift feature offers up and down adjustments of the projection lens. This feature provides a flexible projector placement for challenging installations.
CLOUD-BASED COLOR PROFILE EXCHANGE
A vColorTuner feature allows you to create and update your own color profile, then share this profile with other users. You can also download color profiles created by others for use on your own projector. This functionality lets you fine-tune and customize the color settings of your projector to best fit your personal preferences.
SUPERCOLOR: AMAZING COLOR ACCURACY
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.HDMI AND POWERED USB
Wireless HDMI dongles (such as Google Chromecast, Roku Streaming Stick, and Amazon Fire TV Stick) can be plugged into the projector’s HDMI port while being powered by a USB cable plugged into the USB A port. The USB A port provides power for most dongles, so a separate power source is not needed.
DUAL 3D BLU-RAY READY HDMI INPUTS
Designed with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses or any other compatible 3D glasses.10W SPEAKER
Designed with a powerful 10W speaker, this projector combines incredible screen performance with room-filling sound for an immersive multimedia experience.Specifications:
● Resolution: 1920 x 1080
● Throw Ratio: 1.5-1.65
● Throw Distance: 1m~10.96m(100"@3.32m)
● Brightness (Lumens): 3,500 ANSI
● Display Type: DC3
● Resolution Type: HD (1920x1080)
● Display Size: 30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m
● Keystone: Vertical (± 40º) / Horizontal (± 40º)
● Lens: 1.1x optical zoom
● Light Source (WATT): 203
● Light Source Life, Normal (Hours): 5000
● Light Source Life, Dynamic Eco-Mode (Hours): 20000
● Color Depth: 1.07 Billion Colors
● Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 12,000:1
● Aspect Ratio: 16:9
● Frequency Horizontal: 15K~105KHz
● FrequencyVertical: 23-120Hz
● PC Resolution (MAX): 1920 x 1200
● PC Resolution (MIN): 640 x 480
● MAC® Resolution (MAX): 1920 x 1200
● MAC® Resolution (MIN): 640 x 480
● Connector: USB 2.0 TYPE A, 3.5MM AUDIO OUT, 3.5MM AUDIO IN, CONTROL (RS232), HDMI 1.4 (WITH HDCP 1.4), VGA IN
● Internal Speakers: 10W (x1)
● Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
● Consumption (Typical): 300W
● Stand-By: <0.5W
● Physical Control: Keypad, Power key
● On-Screen Display: Display, Image, Power Management, Basic, Advanced, System, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
● Operating Condition: TEMPERATURE-32–95º F (0 - 35º C)
● Weight: NET-2.6KG / GROSS - 3.8KG
● Dimension: Packaging - 16.3 x 6.6 x 11.7 inches / PHYSICAL - 12.2 x 4.4 x 8.7 inches1. Control Panel
2. Elevation Foot
3. Zoom Ring
4. IR Remote Sensor
5. Projection Lens
6. VGA In
7. USB 2.0 Type A
8. HDMI (x2)
9. Audio In/Out
10. AC In
11. Monitor Out
13. Kensington® Lock Slot
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax